Office Administrator Peterborough (Full Time, Permanent)
Our Rewinds & Repairs Department is looking to recruit an Office Administrator for our Peterborough office.
Main duties will include:
- Inputting repair work onto our computer system
- Generating documentation for finished repair work
- Handing telephone enquiries
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain spares costs and order spare parts
- Filing written quotations and organising document systems
- General office duties as required
Attention to detail is essential. This role will require you to use Word, Excel, Outlook and bespoke in house systems, experience in administration, varied systems and data entry would be key to this role.
The successful applicant will have good communication skills both over the telephone and face to face, and be able to work as part of a team within a small office environment, be methodical and structured when approaching tasks. You would need to be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
Apply using the form on this page or contact Nigel Skeith, Motor Repair & Winding Manager on 01476 566301